I’ve seen a few posts like this and so thought I’d join in! I’m afraid I’m not really that interesting though! Hope you enjoy, and let me know in the comments if we have anything in common! 🙂
- I’ve always loved writing and talking lots about things that interest me, so writing this blog is so much fun!
- If I could be any Disney princess I’d be Rapunzel because I have always loved having long hair. I want it as long as possible and I’m really trying to grow it even more.
- I’m a Ravenclaw and a huge Potterhead. My favourite character is Luna.
- I love Game of Thrones and I am team #HouseStark. Arya is my favourite character.
- I live in West Oxfordshire, UK.
- I love all music, but country music is my guilty passion, which doesn’t seem to be very common in the UK.
- My favourite singers are Little Mix. I idolise Perrie, Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne and I think they are such wonderful role models for women.
- I am a huge Royalist. I never grew out of the princesses/fairytales stage.
- I’m getting married next August, eek!
- Everyone seems to pronounce my name Michelle as ‘mih-chelle’ or ‘mer-chelle’, which seems to be the norm, but my mum has always pronounced it ‘mee-chelle’ so anything else sounds odd to me. I like people to call me Miche ‘Mee-ch’. I think I’m just awkward.
- I have two younger brothers.
- I had a major tomboy stage in my pre and early teens, but I feel so girly now I’m in my 20s. Pink, flowers, glitter, I love it.
- Red is my favourite colour.
- My favourite shop, if you haven’t read my previous blog post, is Hobbycraft.
- I love the TV programme Friends and I’ve seen every episode hundreds of times (throwback to its being shown on repeat in the late 00s on E4 and being sponsored by Appletiser). If I was any character from friends I think I would be Phoebe as she’s eccentric, fun and ditzy.
- My birthday is 9th January and my birthstone is garnet (hence the first part of my blog name)
- My favourite part of the morning is applying my make up! I’m not the best but I’m starting to improve slightly (thanks YouTube)
- I seem to have an obsession with dark chocolate Bountys
- I have a History degree from Oxford Brookes University
- I am a certified Scuba Diver, although I haven’t dived in 4 years due to an accident I had. I’ll probably write a post about it at some point to stay tuned!
- I’m obsessed with Christmas and as soon as the weather changes and it starts to get cold (i.e, September) I start counting down. It’s a magical time.
- My favourite TV program when I was growing up was Tracy Beaker without a doubt!
- I didn’t travel overseas until I was 18 in 2014 and since then I have visited the USA, Italy, Egypt, India, France, Germany and Canada (briefly). I have a Travel Bucket List which I have written about in a previous post.
- I love coffee, especially since I gave up sugar at the beginning of the year. I couldn’t imagine ruining coffee with sugar now!
- I have a Russian Dwarf Winter White hamster called Princess Hammie (yes I am sad).
So there we have it, 25 facts! Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading! 🙂
Follow me on: